Wedding Information Acacia Ridge Vineyard Yarra Valley
Your wedding day is a special occasion that deserves a stunning setting, delicious wines and flexible packages to suit your taste and budget.
Acacia Ridge is set in the heart of the beautiful Yarra Valley, with stunning views across the vines and onto the distant mountains; it is the perfect setting for your special day. Our family-run vineyard offers an 1850's Miner's Hut and character-filled large rustic barn, which can accommodate up to 140 seated guests or 200 cocktail style reception.
Weddings in excess of 200 can be accommodated with marquee setup across the front of the vines.
We also cater for kosher weddings.
Your catering options
$95 per head inc GST
- Exclusive use of the property (Maximum 7 hours)
- 5 hour drink package, which includes sparkling, red & white wine, beer & cider, juice, tea & coffee (Please note, a 6 hour drink package is available at an extra cost of $10 per person)
- Ceremony set-up of chairs
- Inside tables & chairs supplied
- Use of the historic 1850's Miners Hut
- Minimum guests of 80 applies on a Friday
- Minimum guests of 100 applies on a Saturday
- Ability to design/ decorate to your style
The beauty of holding your wedding at Acacia Ridge allows you complete flexibility in catering style, whether that be a formal sit down meal, cocktail theme or perhaps food trucks are your style, the options are endless (catering not included in your package). If you're stuck for ideas, here is a list of highly recommended catering firms:
Please note that there is no commercial kitchen available please take care when selecting your caterer, they need to provide all requirements in relation to the cooking, crockery, cutlery & napkins. The caterer is also responsible for removing their rubbish after the service.